Trend Masterclass - Scotland Redesign
Original content: here.
Textiles Scotland is delighted to be hosting our next Trends Masterclass focussing on market, creative and digital trends with industry experts, Fiona Chautard and Stephen Whitelaw.
Due to popular demand we shall be hosting two masterclasses, in Glasgow and Shetland:
- Glasgow: 7th March 2018, The Lighthouse
- Lerwick, Shetland: 1st March 2018, Isleburgh Community Centre
This page is to book a space in Glasgow - if you are looking for the Shetland Masterclass please click here.
Trends Masterclass: 7 March 2018, 10:00–16:0
The Masterclass has been developed with Textiles Scotland for businesses who recognise the value of keeping themselves up to date with changing directional market driven trends and want to:
- Expand their knowledge of the most influential international colour, fashion & lifestyle trends affecting the market place in 2018 and 2019
- Review their own product range and product lifecycle relative to the influential market & fashion trends shown
- Receive an overview of the most influential digital trends affecting e-commerce & social media
Key Areas covered:
- A summary of the most influential colour, fashion & interior trends affecting the international marketplace in 2019, including Spring/Summer 2019
- An overview of the latest market & consumer trends which could influence the market place & demand for your products going forward
- A summary and insight into the most influential digital marketing trends in 2018/19
Suitable for Consumers/Public.